Who we are
SUB Platform Netherlands, located at Fluorietweg 17, 1812 RR in Alkmaar, the Netherlands, is responsible for the processing of personal data as reflected in this privacy statement.
Fluorietweg 17 1812 RR Alkmaar
+31 85 060 9202
Jeroen Zonneveld is the Data Protection Officer for SUB Platform. He can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data we process
SUB Platform processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide these data to us yourself. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First name and surname
- E-mail address
- Other personal data that you actively provide e.g. by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Data about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank account number
Special and/or sensitive personal data we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data on website visitors who are under 16 years of age. Unless they have parental or guardian consent. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in their children's online activities to avoid collecting data on children without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data about a minor without such consent, please contact us at email@example.com and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
SUB Platform processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising leaflet
- Calling or emailing you if necessary to carry out our services
- Informing you of changes to our services and products
- Allowing you to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- SUB Platform analyses your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and tailor the offer of products and services to your preferences.
SUB Platform makes no Use of automated decision-making. These are decisions made by computer programmes or systems, without a human being (e.g. an employee of SUB Platform) being involved.
How long we keep personal data
SUB Platform stores your personal data no longer than strictly necessary to realise the purposes for which your data are collected. We apply a retention period of three years for personal data after termination of a SUB Platform subscription.
Sharing personal data with third parties
SUB Platform only provides third parties and only if this is necessary for the performance of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your possible consent to data processing or object to the processing of your personal data by SUB Platform and you have the right to data portability. This means you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we hold on you in a computer file to you or another organisation named by you. You can send a request for inspection, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or a request to withdraw your consent or object to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. To make sure that the request for inspection is made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. In this copy, erase your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN). This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks. SUB Platform would also like to inform you that you have the option of submitting a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Personal Data Authority. You can do so via the following link:
How we secure personal data
SUB Platform takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to counter abuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised modification. If you feel that your data is nevertheless not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact our customer service or via email@example.com. SUB Platform has taken the following measures to secure your personal data:
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can tell this by the 'https' address bar and the padlock in the address bar.
- The system uses a model system where users' data is retrieved only through unique registered modes.
- DNSSEC is an additional security (complementary to DNS) for converting a domain name (#company_website) to its associated IP address (server name); it is provided with a digital signature. You can have that signature checked automatically. This way we prevent you from being redirected to a false IP address.